General Dentistry Services
General Dentistry Services:
- Complete exams, x-rays, and dental cleaningsman and woman
- Fillings, root canals, and extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as whitening, porcelain and composite veneers
- Implants – placement and restoration
- Crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures
- Oral appliances for control of sleep apneaman and woman smiling
- Preventive care, periodontal therapy, and nutritional counseling
- Relaxation techniques using nitrous oxide sedation
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Why should you consider veneers?
Hollywood smile Porcelain veneers are beneficial to improving the appearance and structure of your teeth. There are many circumstances in which you can consider getting this procedure done. The dental veneer price and quality available at Montreal International Clinics is second to none.
- If teeth are chipped or broken
- If teeth are shaped irregularly, misshapen or uneven
- If teeth are worn out or discolored
Dental veneers which are now commonly known as the Hollywood smile veneer treatment can improve the colour, shape and health of your teeth. You can opt for a whiter colour giving your teeth a brilliant and whiter smile. The procedure is simple, when there is not much shaping taking place that allows you to keep most of the natural tooth.
One of our main concerns, therefore, is to protect their teeth as much as possible from tooth decay. This includes their primary (“baby”) teeth: although your child will eventually lose them, a premature loss of a primary tooth to decay could cause the incoming permanent tooth to erupt out of proper position. And we of course want to protect permanent teeth from decay during these developmental years as well. The benefits, though, outweigh this risk of unpleasant side effects, especially for children six years or older. Several studies over the years with thousands of young patients have shown an average 28% reduction in decayed, missing or filled teeth in children who received a fluoride application.